Friday, January 6, 2012

Family PHOTO Sesh!

You are now entering a well known realm, a place that only few have ever been able to explore with a complex understand of the art of photography. As we journey through this uncharted territory I ask that you just look. Questioning and touching will disturb the balance in this realm. It takes a very unique mind to see things with such beauty and creative glory, therefor you have been warned I ask that you keep your arms and legs in at all times, as we take this journey through the other side of the photo lense and into a small piece of the mind of Brynn Perkins. DUN DUN DUN!

Seriously though SunnyDays Photography AKA Brynn Perkins was that master mind behind thee awesome family photos and truly I am in love with all of them! Thank you to you Brynn my Fellow Comrade! There is nothing more to say about this masterpiece except! MUUUUWAH! It's Perfecto!

1 comment:

mari said...

they are beautiful! Your family is gorgeous!