Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Introducing Leo






My little Leo! (who is now 7 months old) But lets start at the beginning, this little BIG boy of mine decided to come into our lives 2 weeks early and was 8 plds and 4 oz! Can you imagine if he would have waited until his due date! I would have been birthing a Chris Farley (may he rest in peace) baby! Everything with the Delivery was great. I went into the hospital at a 6 and almost missed my epidural (for all of my natural birthing friends, keep your judgement to yourself, HA!) I got my epidural and 2 hrs later my Little Leo made his first appearance into this world. For those of you that may not know Austin was not present for the birth of our daughter so this was the first birth that he was able to be a part of. It was a calm and great experience and that is when the three of our lives (Aust, Me, and Cam) Changed forever! Words cannot express the love that we feel for a little man! He is such a great addition to our family! Leo was named after Austin's Great Grandfather Valeo James Winterton I love the name and truly it was the only one we could agree on. Austin wanted Frank or George (no I am not kidding) I want Kingston or Theodore (but call him Theo not TED) Okay I am going to sidebar for a minute. WHY.....WHY.... would you call a Theodore TED or Teddy. I seriously don't get it. Or call a Richard, Dick. I can seriously keep going Charles and Chuck. I am not making the connect and it is truly a pet peeve of mine. Okay back on track....Camrynn is the cutest big sister ever. She always makes sure we have her little brother when we are leaving the house she says that we can't leave him with anyone because he is her little brother and she would miss him too much. She is the one that can make him laugh the hardest, smile the biggest, and calm down when crying. I have been so grateful to that spunky little lady for all the help that she has and continues to give me with her little brother. I am sure that I have left out a million things thats the downer about catching up. But Leo has officially been introduced!

2 comments:

Ty and Mari said...

welcome back and welcome Leo!

Unknown said...

Awe I love it! Tell Austin I like george too... hehe!