Oh that is the best! I miss those days, now braxton just wants to be in his crib and he never cuddles anymore. Cuddle with her every chance you get cause it wont last long!! Your mom gave me you phone number so we need to do lunch sometime! Hope all is well :)
So, you miss Buster.... When Cam gets older I'll bring him over to your house. Avi is bigger than him so I am sure you can find a place for him at your house! haha!
How cute! I bet I have a million pictures like this of Raylee and Kevin. When she was a baby she would ONLY sleep on his chest. It was just adorable! Glad tosee she is feeling better also! :)
Hey Megs. How are you these days? Your little girl is getting so big. It is crazy how time goes by so fast. As I'm sure you have noticed Todd is no longer on my blog. We are getting a divorce. =( But any who you still never emailed me your info so I can come see that sweet thang of yours. =) Miss you. Hey ya know I don't have a cute little girl to dress so I will make due with Chloe for now! =) hehehe
Ahhh... love it. Those moments are the best. Cam's absolute favorite thing is for Taevea to sleep on his chest- probably cause it is a very rare occurance. He used to hate to burp her cause frankly he wasn't good at it- but now that she's older and not "so fragile", he loves to burp her to get that cuddley, hug feel. He lights up and gets all soft and mushy. Lil girls rulin' their daddies... its inevitable. :)
Hey girl, just wanted you to know that I am setting my blog to private, so if you want to keep peeking in on us, e-mail me YOUR e-mail so I can add you. Thanks! aross3019@gmail.com
11 comments:
Oh that is the best! I miss those days, now braxton just wants to be in his crib and he never cuddles anymore. Cuddle with her every chance you get cause it wont last long!! Your mom gave me you phone number so we need to do lunch sometime! Hope all is well :)
THAT IS DARLING!! I MISS THOSE DAYS! lol. They are such a cute couple! = )
cute cute! love the pictures! i can't wait for our little guy to get here!
So, you miss Buster.... When Cam gets older I'll bring him over to your house. Avi is bigger than him so I am sure you can find a place for him at your house! haha!
How cute! I bet I have a million pictures like this of Raylee and Kevin. When she was a baby she would ONLY sleep on his chest. It was just adorable! Glad tosee she is feeling better also! :)
Hey Megs. How are you these days? Your little girl is getting so big. It is crazy how time goes by so fast. As I'm sure you have noticed Todd is no longer on my blog. We are getting a divorce. =( But any who you still never emailed me your info so I can come see that sweet thang of yours. =) Miss you. Hey ya know I don't have a cute little girl to dress so I will make due with Chloe for now! =) hehehe
MORE I WANT MORE PICTURES I KNOW SHE HAS A PERSONALITY NOW AND SMILES ALOT I WANT TO SEE MORE EVERY DAY!!!
Ahhh... love it. Those moments are the best. Cam's absolute favorite thing is for Taevea to sleep on his chest- probably cause it is a very rare occurance. He used to hate to burp her cause frankly he wasn't good at it- but now that she's older and not "so fragile", he loves to burp her to get that cuddley, hug feel. He lights up and gets all soft and mushy. Lil girls rulin' their daddies... its inevitable. :)
Hey girl, just wanted you to know that I am setting my blog to private, so if you want to keep peeking in on us, e-mail me YOUR e-mail so I can add you. Thanks! aross3019@gmail.com
So I changed my blog address to tmolsen.blogspot.com so be sure to change this on you link for me or it wont work! =) Love Love
Hey I think that when I went private I got your e-mail wrong. Can you re-send it to me! So Sorry ! aross3019@gmail.com
Post a Comment